9/13/24

Krishnam Pranaya Sakhi Audio Review!!

 KRISHNA N PRANAYA SAKHI AUDIO SONGS REVIEW!!

Hello!! I just wanted to gove a personal review on the songs of Krishnam Pranaya Sakhi movie starring Golden Star Ganesh and Malavika Nair.

01 My Marriage Is Fixed - Chandan Shetty ⭐8.3/10

  • The album begins with this song, which is very energetic. It hypes me up every morning. The beat drops are decent, western beats combined with classical nadaswaram gives it an excellent vibe. As usual, Chandan Shetty's voice sounds very energetic just like his other songs. Excellent start for the album!!
02 Chinnamma - Kailash Kher, Indu Nagaraj ⭐7/10
  • Glad to see singer Kailash Kher singing again in Kannada Industry. Excellent lyrics. Indu Nagaraj did a great job as usual, arjun janya's music direction is excellent, with melodious, different tune songs. 
03 Dwapara - Jaskaran Singh ⭐10/10
  • In my personal opinion, I have to say that this is the most popular, best song in the movie and trending on social media. Jaskaran Singh's pronounciation was rlly good for a non-kannadiga. The high pitch shift in voice is the center of attraction. The best part occurs at 0:43 to 1:26. Really mondblowing and addicting song. It goes with most of my instagram reels. 
I WILL REVIEW REST OF THE SONGS TMRW...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DO NOT USE ANY MEDIA OR CONTENT FOR COMMERCIAL USE!!